Page 1 of 1

What app for mug personalisation on a shopify store?

Posted: 04 Oct 2026, 12:41
by JMugs
Any ideas?
I am reading and watching the videos of the options which is all very well. I do feel some actual experience form somebody would be a useful input.

Cheers all.
Martin

Re: What app for mug personalisation on a shopify store?

Posted: 04 Oct 2026, 13:04
by GoldRapt
PAul used to have a thing called Mug Animator or similar, check out one of his old posts for his how to do stuff website, thats a possible start.

Re: What app for mug personalisation on a shopify store?

Posted: 04 Oct 2026, 15:15
by JMugs
Good point. :D

Re: What app for mug personalisation on a shopify store?

Posted: 05 Oct 2026, 08:06
by JMugs
Ahhh Pauls' site is a bit of a dead end. My antivirus software flags it, and it appears to have been not active since 2019 (?).

Given he was so active and then so quite I think we should start a rumour that he won £653 million on the lottery. That way somebody will find him. :D

Back to stumbling my way through various apps.

Re: What app for mug personalisation on a shopify store?

Posted: 05 Oct 2026, 08:07
by JMugs
What I am after is the simple concept of they pop in their text and a photo and I use it in pre-existing designs. Just for mugs.

Given my geriatric brain cell, simple is good. :lol:

Re: What app for mug personalisation on a shopify store?

Posted: 05 Oct 2026, 13:17
by GoldRapt
He won the lottery!!!! Hot damn.



If hes still there, and facebook says he is (as of march 2026) you can get him - Phone 01276 930259 or email contact@t-shirtprinting.uk https://www.facebook.com/rubberducktshirt/?locale=en_GB

Re: What app for mug personalisation on a shopify store?

Posted: 06 Oct 2026, 06:55
by JMugs
It looks like I may have found exactly what I need

https://www.printitmyway.com/

Task this week will be to see how easy it is to use. :D

Re: What app for mug personalisation on a shopify store?

Posted: 06 Oct 2026, 09:52
by GoldRapt
watch out for low res 72 dpi google images lol